Sunday, September 28, 2008

Trip to Subic


Not minding the drowsiness, I woke up feeling the beauty of the morning. Whatever happens, I knew that this day would be wonderful. That's because this Saturday is our trip! Our trip to Subic. I think this one is the most tiring one 'cause of the long travel. Actually, this is my second time to go to Subic. I already went to Ocean Adventure but I wasn't able to visit Zoobic Safari during my first visit in Subic.

I wouldn't mind the exhausting travel as long as I'm enjoying.. I think I slept most of the time during our travel. Ha ha. I remembered that my neck got really painful because of my position while sleeping. Well, it's worth it 'cause when we reached our destination, we get to enjoy every moment. The feeling of exhaustion disappeared as we started to visit Ocean Adventure. That's our first stop. Our guide told us some facts about sea animals. It's really interesting. The guide was fun and he's very friendly..

There was sea lion show. Ha ha. I liked it. The sea lions were even trained to smile. I'm sure his/her fellow sea lions can easily fall for him/her because of his/her very very charming smile... Ha ha! Anyway, the sea lions were smart. I liked their performance. Who would think that sea lions can actually do many interesting things.

After the show, we ate our lunch and took a look at some of the animals there. After looking at some animals, the dolphin show started. Wow..Dolphins are cool. They get to swim very fast. I wonder how's it like to be a dolphin. Anyway, The show was great and I enjoyed it. I actually thought that it was kind of childish for me to watch it. Still, I had fun especially I'm with my schoolmates.

Well, after the show, we went to our buses already..

We also visited Zoobic Safari. There were many animals of course. The white tiger caught my attention. It's really interesting. It's color was elegant. And during our visit there. We get to ride a jeep which was covered and sealed for our protection 'cause this jeep is the one we will ride on to visit the tigers. We were accompanied by men who fed the tigers. They brought chicken and they were actually feeding the tigers while they were inside the vehicle. It's exciting.. The tigers come near the vehicle to get the food. You can really see them up close and their big mouth and sharp teeth.. In the safari, There were also Aetas. It's amazing that we get to see some of their cultural dances.. Ha ha. They were very good at dancing.

After our visit in the safari, we rode the bus again and stopped for a while at Duty Free to shop.. We first went to the National Bookstore.. I bought bookmarks there.. Hmm. Unfortunately, I didn't buy in Duty Free. Ha ha..
But I enjoyed just roaming there.

Well, I have to admit it was very tiring.. On our way home. I fell asleep. Good thing I can lean on my seatmate. I get to sleep comfortably. Ha ha.. I slept really tight.. I slept most our time during our trip..

I got home late already. It's already 12 midnight I guess... Thank God we got home safely!! But i wasn't able to sleep already 'cause I ate with my mother. Ha ha. I slept after eating.. It was a very tiring day indeed. But I really enjoyed the trip.. :)


"I will give thanks to the LORD because of HIS righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD most high."
[Psalm 9:17]


~Ervin Madlangbayan

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com