
Guess what? Today's a special day.. Ha ha. It's our career orientation.. We're supposed to go at Royal Tagaytay Country Club, Alfonso, Cavite. Wow.. I'm really excited.. A country club eh? Sure sounds like "royalty." Anyway, we'll go there for our career orientation. An important step that will help us, students, in choosing proper courses that we'll take up in our college life.. Each of us surely knows the importance of college in our life.. That's why most of us joined.. Well, for students like us, we would also like to relax or should I say we would simply like to have our day off away from school?? Ha ha! If you think that's the case, well, you're obviously correct. Ha ha..
Anyway, we started traveling at about past 7:00 in the morning.. It's quite a short trip.. I wasn't bored. I get to eat many food. Ha ha. I was busy chowing on the chocolate I bought at 7 eleven before leaving the school campus. Actually, my food and drinks were bought there.
When we arrived at the country club, it's easy to notice other senior students. It's career orientation after all... Ha ha.
And wow, the country club was huge.. Ha ha.. It's nice to have the career orientation on a place like that.. I enjoyed looking at things there... The only thing I didn't like was that the room were the booths are located was very crowded!!
I also bought lunch there 'cause I wasn't able to bring my own packed lunch.. Ha ha, I remembered! When I was about to buy lunch, there's a sign there that says Buy 1 take 1.It says that if you pay for 100 php, you'll get 2 packed lunches. On the other hand, when you buy only one, you pay 50 php. Well, supposedly we should benefit from promos like buy 1 take 1.. But in this case, I just smiled and said to my self, "What's the point? It's the same as buying 2 packed lunches."
Ha ha. I managed to get the signatures and have the stamps printed on the paper that our teachers gave us.. Well, our objective is to complete the signatures on our paper. Luckily, I completed it but unfortunately, I haven't muck time to attend the seminars. That's why I only attended 1 seminar instead of attending three of them. Ha ha..
Anyway, I think we headed to SM Dasma at about 2:30 p.m. and arrived there at about 3:30 p.m. We were at the mall for more than 2 hours i guess... I think the first thing that I did there was I bought a stapler.. For what is that? It's was for my pants. Ha ha. The lower part of my pants was ripped by the bus door. I stapled it before eating.. Witty and I ate at Greenwich. She laughed very hard because of the way my pants looked like.. Ha ha.. I felt very embarassed that time 'cause it really doesn't look good and many people could see it. The damage was quite big.. Ha ha. Anyway, I just bought something for my father.. ha ha. I bought his favorite bread at French Baker.
On our way home, I just sat and watched television. I'm quite exhausted. It was really unlucky.. When we got off the bus, it was raining and I wasn't able to bring my umbrella.. I got home just in time for dinner. Well, even though it was a tiring day, I really enjoyed the whole day.. Thanks to my schoolmates who kept accompanied me in the trip.. I really enjoyed it.. :)
"I will give thanks to the LORD because of HIS righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD most high."
[Psalm 9:17]
~Ervin Madlangbayan

1 comments:
eww. your pants ripped?! xD that's nice. good thing Witty didn't laughed her head off.
Post a Comment