
I like ice creams! That's why I'm very excited in this experiment in Chemistry. Our Chemistry teacher, Ma'am Belle, told us to make ice cream.. Ha ha.. Me and my classmates got very excited.. It's easy to say that everyone's interested and excited because of their killer smiles. Ha ha.
Our chemistry subject is scheduled at 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. We still waited for a long time for us to make the ice cream. Just imagining ourselves holding the materials makes me more excited.
Ha ha.. At lunch time, I went to 7 Eleven to buy ice tubes.
At last! It's recess time in the afternoon but we already started to prepare the materials due to excitement. He he. We placed many ice and rock salt in a container.. Ha ha.. I could still imagine ourselves. We did the experiment in our school gymnasium. We were like preschoolers playing with snow. =)
We were glad that our ice cream didn't taste salty unlike the other group's product. Some of our classmates told us that it tasted great. Actually, it tasted more like Nestle Cream only. Some say it tasted like Puto Seko. Ha ha. But at least, our ice cream didn't end up into rock salt-flavored ice cream. Still, each of us liked our work no matter how it tasted 'cause we know that we worked hard for it. =)
"I will give thanks to the LORD because of HIS righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD most high."
[Psalm 9:17]
~Ervin Madlangbayan
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Team Ice Cream
Posted by ^wii.14 at 5:11 AM
Labels: ice cream..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment