Sunday, September 28, 2008

Can't sleep...

Hhhmm... Though drowsy already, I still can't sleep.. Ha ha.. It's past 1:00 in the morning.. It's quite unbelievable that I'm still awake.. I usually sleep early.. Oh well, I still want to post some more in my blog..

Good thing I still get to chat with my schoolmates in YM.. I can still manage to stay awake..

Hmm.. I really hope I won't feel sleepy in every class later.. Aha ha..


Hhmm.. I'm getting quite bored.. Ha ha.. A while ago, I changed my layout here in blogger.com. Ha ha. I liked the layout. It's colorful.. =)

Hmm. I wonder what would happen later at school.. They said that there are no classes on Wednesday and Friday this week.. Yes! I don't need to wake up early in the morning on those days.. =) Also, our School Intramural will be held next week! Yey! I'm excited..I wonder,.. will the weather be nice next week? I sure hope so!

Ha ha.. Alright, bye for now! =)



"I will give thanks to the LORD because of HIS righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD most high."
[Psalm 9:17]


~Ervin Madlangbayan

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com