Thursday, September 25, 2008

First post! ha ha ha..


At last! My first blog post.. Actually, this is my first time to make a blog in the net so I'm a bit confused on what do do right now..

Hmmm. I can't think of a nice title for my blo
g so I just placed something related to school. Ha ha. And I came up with the title "school bus".. I chose school bus since I always see the school bus every afternoon. It's not quite related but still, I decided to make it my blog title.

It's past 8 p.m. now.. I feel sleepy but I felt somewhat excited in finishing my blog posts. he he he. It's a good thing that I don't have many assignments to finish this night..

I'm glad that tomorrow is Friday. I could rest after the hard day at school and won't worry in waking up early in the morning..

It's raining hard and it's cold tonight..Ha ha, I could sleep tight 'cause it's cold. I'll not have problems in the ventilation unlike the hot days.. ha ha.

Hhhmm.. I'll just continue this on my next blog post..
Bye for now!! Godbless.. =')




"I will give thanks to the LORD because of HIS righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD most high."
[Psalm 9:17]


~Ervin Madlangbayan

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com