Sunday, September 28, 2008

Japanese version?? hahah.


Wan Ue Jizaasu (One Way Jesus) - Japanese Hillsong United




shuu no a shi mo to ni
subete o o i de
i tsu mo shu wo(o) mi a ge ru
tsu rai toki wo
mazugaiishini
motomeruo ha(wa)anata

wan ue (One Way)
jizaasu (Jesus)[Note: Jesus and One way are different in japanese)_
yuiitsunokamishu, iesu yo
wan ue
jizaasu

anatanotameniikiru
anata ha (wa) itsumo
kokonioageru
michiafure runegu i
anata ha(wa) kesshi te
kesshi tekawaranai
kinounokyo u wo (o) zutto

{Chorus}

{You are the way...}
shuwanjishin i runo
chikikonimoteikiiru
anata no tame
{repeat several times}

{Chorus}

(I found this lyrics on this site: http://www.guitarsite.com/database/Tablature/rec/7049/wwwboard/messages/795.shtml)


Sounds familiar? Yup, it's One way by Hillsong United.. But it's the Japanese version.. Just found the track while browsing on imeem.com. I was searching for the song One Way but I also found this version..

Ha ha.. I think it's nice.. Wow.. Ha ha.. It's really nice to think that no matter what language or nationality it may be, His people gather and continue to serve him.. Hallelujah!

Anyway, it's nice.. Their version is nice.. Hope that the population of His believers will continue to grow.. Oh well, Good morning everyone! Have a pleasant day ahead and God bless us always :)..



"I will give thanks to the LORD because of HIS righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD most high."
[Psalm 9:17]


~Ervin Madlangbayan

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com