It's a Sunday today.. Wow.. I overslept today.. Tsk tsk tsk. I'm supposed to go at the church and attend the mass but I wasn't able to attend the mass 'cause I overslept. Ha ha.. Anyway, I didn't do much in this morning.. Just sleeping..
At noon time, I watched television for a while and enjoyed so instead of doing something, I stayed in the living room to watch TV ha ha. Well, the show was interesting.. I couldn't blame myself for not doing something rather than watching TV.
Well, here it is.. a very busy afternoon. When I got my hands on the laptop, I started surfing the net while updating my blog.. I really needed to fill my blog with meaningful posts.. But I guess my posts weren't meaningful. Ha ha ha! Anyway, I tried to post as many blog posts as I can... Hopefully, I can get high grades..Hhhmm I sure hope my blog posts can give me satisfying grades.. Ha ha.. Though I stayed up late for posting these in my blog, I enjoyed filling up my blog with stuffs I like.. I never thought that blogging would be exciting. Ha ha.. I'm not fond of typing in the computer, or writing something or just telling something about me... Still, I managed to enjoy the whole night typing my posts.. :) Ha ha..
Well, I don't think that I have the time to sleep. I decided to stay awake and not to sleep anymore.. Besides, it's already 3:30 in the morning here.. I just wish that I'll stay awake at school.. He he he.. =)
Some of my schoolmates are still awake for now.. Well, I hope that we will all finish our home works.. Ha ha ha. Good luck to us! Hhhmm..
Bye for now! Good morning and God bless! =)
"I will give thanks to the LORD because of HIS righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD most high."
[Psalm 9:17]
~Ervin Madlangbayan
At noon time, I watched television for a while and enjoyed so instead of doing something, I stayed in the living room to watch TV ha ha. Well, the show was interesting.. I couldn't blame myself for not doing something rather than watching TV.
Well, here it is.. a very busy afternoon. When I got my hands on the laptop, I started surfing the net while updating my blog.. I really needed to fill my blog with meaningful posts.. But I guess my posts weren't meaningful. Ha ha ha! Anyway, I tried to post as many blog posts as I can... Hopefully, I can get high grades..Hhhmm I sure hope my blog posts can give me satisfying grades.. Ha ha.. Though I stayed up late for posting these in my blog, I enjoyed filling up my blog with stuffs I like.. I never thought that blogging would be exciting. Ha ha.. I'm not fond of typing in the computer, or writing something or just telling something about me... Still, I managed to enjoy the whole night typing my posts.. :) Ha ha..
Well, I don't think that I have the time to sleep. I decided to stay awake and not to sleep anymore.. Besides, it's already 3:30 in the morning here.. I just wish that I'll stay awake at school.. He he he.. =)
Some of my schoolmates are still awake for now.. Well, I hope that we will all finish our home works.. Ha ha ha. Good luck to us! Hhhmm..
Bye for now! Good morning and God bless! =)
"I will give thanks to the LORD because of HIS righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD most high."
[Psalm 9:17]
~Ervin Madlangbayan


1 comments:
anong drama mo? haha.jk!
Post a Comment