Sunday, November 2, 2008

Unforgettable Divisoria Experience

It's a Wednesday morning. I'm very excited today 'cause I'm supposed to go to Divisoria today with my ate Pearl. I woke up at 7:30 a.m and I think we left home at about past 8:00 a.m. We got there at almost 11:00 a.m. The first thing we did there was walk. Lots of walking. When we reached 168 mall. We looked for a fast food chain so we can eat. Ate Pearl and I agreed to buy lunch at Tokyo Tokyo.

After a satisfying meal, we immediately begin looking for stuffs we want to buy. I bought 2 pants there and it cost me only 480 php. Ha ha ha. Cheap right? That's what I like here. Every item you want costs less compared to other shops. What I hate most here is that it's very crowded! People are scattered everywhere. You won't be able to move comfortably.

I brought 2000 pesos. With that amount of money, I bought so many items there. Unlike in malls. I think I can just buy 2 jeans. I really save lots of money there but you'll lose energy in tiring walks.

We bought items outside 168 mall too. There were many vendors in the streets. I was able to buy many shorts there. :)

We were about to go home but I told ate Pearl to go back in 168 since I will buy something for my siblings and parents. I bought coin purses for my siblings and clothes for my parents.
The watches caught my attention. It costs only 60 pesos but you can buy two for 100 pesos.
It's very cheap and cute. It's just like a bracelet since its made up of wooden beads. I bought two and I will give it as a present.

After I bought all of the stuffs I want, something unforgettable happened. I got excited in looking at their stuffs thatI didn't notice that my phone was already robbed. How careless. I think it got lost after I bought the watches which was the last item that I bought. How careless! Well... I can't do anything about it now. Still, I thank God that the robber did not harm me.

How sad.. My beloved phone was taken from me.. Oh well.. It's too late to regret now.. Instead of weeping, I'll just think that I helped the needies. Still, I helped the wrong person. Hu hu hu.
)=


"I will give thanks to the LORD because of HIS righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD most high."
[Psalm 9:17]


~Ervin Madlangbayan

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com