Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trip to Tagaytay

It's our sem. break next week! It's a good thing not to be in school for some time. We get the chance to rest and wake up late in the morning. We can finally sleep without our assignments bothering us. We can surely enjoy this break and avoid stress.

This Sunday, our family and relatives decided to stroll in Tagaytay. Wow. I haven't been in Tagaytay for some time now. Thank God we were able to get there safely.

Upon arriving in the church there in Tagaytay. We immediately looked for seats. Some just stood because there were no more seats available. I'm one of them. :) It's just alright. The mass just took about an hour. There were many Franciscans there in the church. According to the priest, they were from different nations.

Hhmm. After the mass, we took pictures then we got back to our vehicles to go to our destination. Our destination was Picnic Grove. We ate there. It's very relaxing 'cause you get to eat outdoors and there were several trees. We can really enjoy the beauty of nature. Well, it's not very cool when we got there. But it's a good thing its not that hot. Unlike here in Naic, you won't need to cool yourselves with fans and frozen desserts.
I had fun strolling with my cousins. I was with Ian and R.C. when we decided to buy shirts for ourselves. The colored shirts cost us 150 pesos each.

We got bored just roaming so we decided to go back to our tables and talked with ate Jazel. Ha ha. Her voice was very loud. We could hear her talking to our younger cousins. They laughed terribly hard because of her corny jokes.After a while, we finally decided to go home.

Again, out of boredom, some of us decided to watch a film in SM Dasma. We got there at about 5 p.m. We agreed to watch High School Musical 3 since it was just shown last Friday. Ha ha. My cousin did not stop complaining about the film. He complained that in every few minutes, the artist would begin singing. Ha ha. Well, that's why it's called a musical.. Songs are essential there. Still, my cousin has a point, the artists really sings more than acting. Ha ha.

I enjoyed our trip especially knowing that there's no classes tomorrow even if it's Sunday today. He he.
I got home late. But I slept after immediately after our trip.


"I will give thanks to the LORD because of HIS righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD most high."
[Psalm 9:17]


~Ervin Madlangbayan

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com