Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sem Break Ending..

The semestral break seemed very short. I still dont want to go to school yet.. But what can we do? That's just the way it has to be. Anyway, I enjoyed my sem. break. I was able to rest and relax.

Ha ha. All I did was rest and sleep. I didn't feel any depression or stress. I felt great without having to worry about school. But still, I was very busy doing my homeworks in the last day before our classes.

I wished I started it earlier so I won't suffer doing it all in one day. Anyway, I 'm lucky I was able to finish it.

Well, see you all in school. God bless!

"I will give thanks to the LORD because of HIS righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD most high."
[Psalm 9:17]


~Ervin Madlangbayan

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com